সর্ব-শেষ হাল-নাগাদ: ২৪ নভেম্বর ২০১৯
মাইক্রোবিয়াল বায়োটেকনোলজি প্রকাশনা
- Microbial Fuel Cell (MFC) Application for Generation of Electricity from Dumping Rubbish and Identification of Potential Electrogenic Bacteria, Titon Chandra Saha, Anica Tasnim Protity, Fatema Tuj Zohhora, Modhusudon Shaha, Irfan Ahmed, Eti Barua, Palash Kumar Sarker, Sanjoy Kumar Mukherjee, Abanti Barua, Md. Salimullah, and Abu Hashem, Advanced in Industrial Biotechnology, 2019; 2 (1): 1-8 (doi: 10.24966/AIB-5665/100010)
- Comparative evaluation of sensitivity and specificity of immunochromatography kit for the rapid detection of norovirus and rotavirus in Bangladesh [version 1; peer review: 2 approved with reservations], Modhusudon Shaha, Sadia Farzana Sifat, Md. Al Mamun, Md. Baki Billah, Nadim Sharif, Nasir Uddin Nobel, Anowar Khasru Parvez, Ali Azam Talukder, Akiko Nomura, Hiroshi Ushijima, Shuvra Kanti Dey, F1000 Research 2019; Issue: 8-173 (https:// doi.org/10.12688/f1000 research 17362)
- Molecular evaluation and genomics of hepatitis B virus subgenotype C2 stain predominant in the chronic patients in Bangladesh, Modhusudon Shaha, Sourav Chakraborty, Md. Saddam Hossain, Abu Hashem, Md. Salimullah, Indian Virological Society, 2018; (https://doi.org/10.1007/s13337-018-0497-6)
- Identification of a novel tri-genotypic recombinant Hepatitis B virus in Bangladesh, Virus Research, Modhusudon Shaha, Md. Hadisur Rahman, Munira Jahan, Shuvra Kanti Dey, Keshob Chandra Das, Abu Hashem, Md. Salimullah, Virus Research, 2018; Issue-255: p. 154-156 (https:// doi.org/10.1016/j.virusres.2018.07.014)
- An Immunopharmacoinformatics Approach in Development of Vaccine and Drug Candidates for west Nile Virus, Mohammad Uzzal Hossain, Chaman Ara Keya, Keshob Chandra Das, Abu Hashem, Taimur Md. Omar, Md. Arif khan, S. M. Rakib-Uz-Zaman and Md. Salimullah, Frontiers in Chemistry, 2018; 6 (246): 1-17 (10.3389/fchem.2018.00246)
- Host Immune Responses to the Infections Caused By the Infections Viruses, Modhusudon Shaha, Bithi Roy, Tanzina Akter, Md. Ekramul Karim and Md. Mizanur Rahman. Acta Scientific Microbiology, 2018; 01 (06): 13-16.
- Intragenogroup Recombination in the Complete Genome Sequence of Human Sapovirus Circulating in Bangladesh, Shuvra Kanti Dey, Mariya Kibtiya Sumiya, Modhusudon Shaha, Razoanul Haque, Shoko Okitsu, Hiroshi Ushijima, American Society for Microbiology, 2018; 06 (18): 1-2 (https://doi.org/10.1128/genomeA.00388-18)
- Antibiofilm Activity of Crude Cell Free Extract from Bacillus subtilis S01 against E. coli, SM Abu Sayem, A. J. M. T. Chowdhury, M. Z. Alam, Palash Kumar Sarker, Journal of Scientific Research, 2018; 10 (02): 211-221 (doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.3329/jsr.v10i2.35604)
- In Vitro Regeneration of Two High-Yielding Eggplant (Solanum Melongena L.) Varieties of Bangladesh, Sabina Yesmin, Mst. Muslima Khatun, Tanzena Tanny, Anica Tasnim Protity, Md. Salimullah, Abdun Noor Muhammad Iftekhar Alam. Current Botany, 2018; 9: P. 08-12 (doi: 10.25081/cb.2018.v9.3376)
- Complete Genome Sequence of a Circulating Hepatitis B Virus Genotype C Strain Isolated from a Chronically Infected Patient Indentified at an Outdoor Hospital in Bangladesh, Modhusudon Shaha, Keshob Chadra Das, M. Saddam Hossain, Munira Jahan, Abu Hashem, Sabita Rezwana Rahman, Md. Salimullah, American Society for Microbiology, 2018; 6 (09): 1-2 (https://doi.org/10.1128/genomeA.01601-17)
- Production, partial optimization and characterization of keratinase enzyme by Arthrobacter sp. NFH5 isolated from soil samples, Nirmal Chandra Barman, Fatema Tuj Zohora, Keshob Chandra Das, Md. Golam Mowla, Nilufa Akhter Banu, Md. Salimullah, Abu Hashem, AMB Express, 2017; 7 (181): 1-8 (https://doi.org/10.1186/s13568-017-0462-6)
- Finding Potential Therapeutic Targets against Shigella flexneri through Proteome Exploration, Mohammad Uzzal Hossain, Md. Arif Khan, Abu Hashem, Md. Monirul Islam, Mohammad Neaz Morshed, Chaman Ara Keya and Md. Salimullah, frontiers in Microbiology, 2016; 7 (1817): 1-13 (doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2016.01817)
- Therapeutics Insight with Inclusive Immunopharmacology Explication of Human Rotavirus A for the Treatment of Diarrhea, Mohamm Uzzal Hossain, Abu Hashem, Chaman Ara Keya and Md. Salimullah, Frontiers in Pharmacology, 2016; 7 (153): 1-18 (doi: 10.3389/fphar.2016.00153)
- Minimum Free Energy Based Evaluation of mRNAs Secondary Structures Constructed by 18 Clinically Significant Exonic Single Nucleotide 41. Polymorphisms (SNPs) and Haplotypes of 5 Missense SNPs of RB1 Gene, Sarder Nasir Uddin, Apurba Majumder, Khandker Khaldun Islam, Sk. Amir Hossain and Palash Kumar Sarker, American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2015; 1 (4): 191.199. (DOI: 10.3844/ajbbsp.2015)
- Isolation, Purification and Characterization of an Extracellular protease from a Locally Isolated Bacillus sphaericus SI-1, Abu Hashem, Sabina Yesmin, Md. Kamruzzaman Pramanik, Md. Saidul Islam, Khandaker Abdur Rahim, Md. Salimullah, & Mustafizur Rahman, Bioresearch Communications, 2015; 1(2) : 87-92
- Molecular Identification of a Newly Isolated Bacillus subtilis B119 and Optimization of Production Conditions for Enhanced Production of Extracellular Amylase, Biplab Kumar Dash, M. Mizanur Rahman, and Palash Kumar Sarkar, BioMed Research International, 2015; P.9 Article ID 859805, (http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/859805)
- Efficient In Vitro Regeneration of Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum morifolium Ramat.) Through Nodal Explant Culture, Sabina Yesmin, Abu Hashem, Keshob Chandra Das, Md. Mahmud Hasan, and M.S. Islam, Nuclear Science and Applications, 2014; V-23 (1 & 2) : 47-50
- Production and Partial Characterization of extracellura amylase enzyme from Bacillus amyloliquefaciens-P-001, Promita Deb, Saimon Ahmad Talukdar, Kaniz Mohsina, Palash Kumar Sarker and SM Abu Sayem, Springer Plus a SpringerOpen Journal, 2013; 2 (154): 1-12 (http://www.springerplus.com/content/2/1/154)
- Optimization and Partial Characterization of Cultural Conditions for the Production of Alkaline Protease from Bacillus licheniformis P003, Palash Kumar Sarker, Saimon Ahmed Talukder, Promita Dev, SM Abu Sayem, Kaniz Mohsina, SpirngerPlus a springeropen Journal, 2013; ( 2): 506 (http://www.springerplus.com/content/2/1/506)
- Liver Enzymes in Diabetic and Non Diabetic Subjects with clinically Diagnosed Hepatitis, Bidhan Chandra Sarkar, Hasi Rani Saha, Palash Kumar Sarker, Niranjan Kumar Sana, M. Abu Sayeed, Sbhagata Choudhury, Ibrahim Med. Coll. Journal, 2011; 5 (2): 46-50
- Antibody response to Helicobacter pylori with among Patients with Suspected Gastric Disease, Palash Kumar Sarker, Bidhan Chandra Sarkar, Keshob Chandra Das, Niranjan Kumar Sana, Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science, 2010; V-16 (01): 39-42
- Thyroid Dysfunction in a Cross Section of Population in Dhaka City, Keshob Chandra Das, Bidhan Chandra Sarker, Palash Kumar Sarker, Niranjan Kumar Sana, M Sirazul Islam, M Abu Sayeed and Subhagata Choudhury, Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science, 2010; V-16 (01): 19-23
- Analgesic and Anti-Diarrhoeal Activities of Trema Orientalis in Mice, Khan Mohammad Ahsan Uddin, Sarder Nasir Uddin, Firoz Ahmed, Palash Kumar Sarkar, Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science, 2008; V-14 02:121-124
- Application of Genomics and Proteomics in Jute and Allied Fiber (JAF) Improvement, S Nandy, Pankaj Kumar Bhowmik, Saikat Kumar Basu, Palash kumar Sarkar, and AKMS Alam., Bangladesh Journal Progessive Science & Technology, 2008 ; V-6 (1): 293-296
- Antibacterial, Cytotoxicity and Antioxidant Activity of Trema orientalis, Palash Kumar Sarkar, Khan Mohammad Ahsan Uddin, Mahmud Morshed Sagor, Sarder Nasir Uddin, Firoz Ahmed, Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science, 2007; V-13 (02):138-143
- Armanul Naser (2011). Isolation and Characterization of Protease Enzyme Producing Bacteria from Tannery Industry. B. Sc Thesis. NIB and Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Discipline, Khulna University Joint program (supervisor- Mr. Palash Kumar Sarker)
- Biplab Kumar Dash (2012). Production of extracellular Amylase Enzyme by Bacillus sp. Isolated from soil samples. M. Sc Thesis. NIB and Dept. of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, Islamic University joint program. (supervisor- Mr. Palash Kumar Sarker)
- Promita Dev (2012). Optimization of Environmental and Nutritional conditions for the production and characterization of an extracellular amylase by Bacillus amyloliquefaciens P001. B. Sc Thesis. NIB and Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Department, Shahjalal Science and Technology University joint program. (supervisor- Mr. Palash Kumar Sarker)
- Saimon Ahmed Talukdar (2012). Studies on Alkaline Protease enzyme from Bacillus licheniformis P003. M. Sc Thesis. NIB and Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Department, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology joint program. (supervisor- Mr. Palash Kumar Sarker)
- Maidul Islam (2013). Production of Cellulase Enzyme from Bacillus sp. M. Sc Thesis. NIB and Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Department, Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University joint program. (supervisor- Mr. Palash Kumar Sarker)
- Fatema Tuj Zohora (2013). Production of Extracellular Amylase Enzyme from newly isolated Bacillus sp. For Removal of sizing material from cotton based fabrics. M. Sc Thesis. NIB and Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Department, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology joint program. (supervisor- Mr. Palash Kumar Sarker)
- Md. Rasel Bhuiyan (2013). Production and partial characterization of cellulase enzyme by newly isolated Bacillus sp. from decomposed agricultural residue. M. Sc Thesis. NIB and Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Department, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology joint program. (supervisor- Mr. Palash Kumar Sarker)
- Md. Abdul Khaleque (2014). ÒMorphological characterization of unknown bacteria” NIB and Department of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University, Tangail, joint program. (supervisor-Mr. Abu Hashem)
- Md. Golam Maola (2014). ÒIsolation, screening and characterization keratinase enzyme producing bacteria from environmental wastages”. Dept. of Biology and Chemistry, North South University, Dhaka joint program. (supervisor- Mr. Abu Hashem)
- Fatema Tuj Zohora, Md. Rasel Bhuiyan, Md. Ashraful Jahan, Abu Hashem, Palash Kumar Sarker (2015) Production of Extracellular Amylase Enzyme by a Newly Isolated Bacillus sp. RS-2 from Food Waste Dumping Area at Savar. National Conference on Biochemistry, Industry and Sustainable Economy, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 21 March 2015.
- Biplab Kumar Dash and Palash Kumar Sarker*, Md. Mizanr Rahman (2013) Optimization of Culture Parameters to Enhance Amylase Production by newly isolated Bacillus sp. 3rd National Congress of Young Biotechnologist of Bangladesh, Sylhet, Bangladesh, 23 March 2012.
Analysis of complete genome of hepatitis B virus for potential mutations to relate with chronicity (Poster). 31st Annual Conference of Bangladesh Society of Microbiologists (BSM), in the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. 10 March 2018.
Screening and optimization of production parameters of keratinase enzyme from Pseudomonas aeruginosa for leather skin processing (Talk). 31st Annual Conference of Bangladesh Society of Microbiologists (BSM), in the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. 10 March 2018.
Prediction of conserved pockets of Hepatitis B virus genome for antiviral drug target (Talk). 3rdInternational Conference on Biotechnology in Health and Agriculture (ICBHA) 2017, in the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. 29-30th December 2017.
Association of immunomodulating risk factors with the impairment of anti-HBs development (Abstract).15th International Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology Conference & 10th Annual Medical Microbiology Summit and Expo, in London, UK. 21-23rd June 2017.
Molecular characterization of Hepatitis B virus and mutation analysis (Talk). International Conference of Bangladesh Society of Microbiologists (BSM) 2015, in Dhaka, Bangladesh.26-28th December 2015.
Suggestive development of new conserved epitopes in protein 3D model to neutralize Influenza A virus strain H3N2 circulating in Bangladesh (Poster). International Conference of Biotechnology in Health and Agriculture (ICBHA) 2015, organised by Global Network of Bangladeshi Biotechnologist (GNOBB), Bangladesh. 9-10th January 2015.